TERMS & CONDITIONS
Updated on: 30 November 2019
If you do not agree to these Terms, you should stop accessing or using the Website immediately.
In these Terms, “Services” includes:
- the websites owned and operated by the Company, including healthtechalpha.asia (the “Website”);
- the HealthTech Alpha platform which provides a score and distinct indices to ventures with information sourced or provided by the ventures and other research sources obtained by us (the “Platform”);
- the Company’s reports, ratings, scores, recommendations, analytics and associated indices based on the Company’s proprietary algorithms with regard to the HealthTech ventures, and all the content and data and reports, including without limitation, metrics, calculations, text, research, ratings, rankings, opinions, photographs, video, audio, graphics, tools, analytics, functionality, products and information displayed and/or otherwise provided through the Website and/or Platform (collectively, the “Licensed Materials”);
- all other applications, services and/or products provided, operated and owned by the Company, that are presently offered, or will be offered in the future;
- any information, materials, software, products, services and content provided by the Company or otherwise available through the Website and/or Platform (including linked information);
- artwork, photos, video and audio content; and
- all updates to the aforementioned items.
In these Terms, “HealthTech” (aka “digital health”) means the intersection between healthcare and technology. This definition is not limited to health and can also include business models which enable awareness, access and affordability to healthcare.
The Company reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove any of terms contained in these Terms, at any time, for any reason. We will provide notice of such amendments by posting the revised Terms on the Website and/or Platform, accessible at: www.healthtechalpha.asia/terms-conditions (and changing the “Updated on” date reflected in the top left-hand corner of these Terms accordingly), or by providing written notice in any other manner at the Company’s sole discretion, and such amendments shall be effective immediately upon posting, and shall apply to your subsequent access to or use of the Services. You acknowledge that by continuing to access or use our Services after we have posted changes to these Terms, you are agreeing to such modified terms. If you do not agree to such revised Terms, you must stop accessing or using the Services immediately.
- Eligibility to Use & Access Website
- By accessing or using the Services, you represent and warrant that:
- you are not prohibited by the laws of your country (you are residing in) from accessing or using the Services, in accordance with these Terms;
- you are at least 18 years of age, or the age that the law in the country you reside in requires for you to legally access and/or use the Services, whichever is higher (or if the response is in the negative, you have received the requisite consent from your parent(s) or legal guardian(s)); and
- you are an employee of the Subscriber (duly appointed by the Subscriber and approved by the Company) as an authorised representative of the Subscriber to access and/or use the Services.
- In these Terms, “Subscriber” means the entity that has subscribed to access and use the Platform and Services by way of the Subscription Agreement, and which is responsible for compliance with the terms, conditions, undertakings, representations and warranties set out in the Subscription Agreement, and the “Subscription Agreement” means the subscription agreement between the Company and the Subscriber in relation to the Subscriber’s subscription to the Platform to access and use the Services.
- Permitted Purpose
- You may only use the Services in accordance with the terms of these Terms. You shall not directly, or indirectly (by assisting or encouraging any other party):
- breach any applicable laws or regulations;
- breach these Terms;
- copy, frame or mirror any parts of the Services;
- sell, rent or lease the Services or otherwise transfer or assign the right to use the Services, or pledge, grant a security interest in, lien on or encumber the Services;
- use the Services to process, store or handle any information not owned by you or provided to you without express authorisation for such use or access;
- access the Services with any automated application, platform or programme other than through those owned or operated by the Company;
- directly or indirectly copy, translate, adapt, modify, alter, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reverse engineer or create any derivative work of the Services, merge the Services or any part thereof with any other application or change Services in whole or in part;
- alter or remove any copyright or other intellectual property marks or notifications applied to the Services;
- engage in denial of service attack or similar conduct against the Services;
- engage in scraping, spidering, crawling or using other technology or software to access or collect data without the Company’s written consent;
- use special programmes (e.g. spider, leecher), scripts, or its equivalent, to automatically download or mass download Licensed Materials;
- distribute or commercially provide any databases, interfaces, mobile platforms, or software programmes comprising the Services (in particular the Licensed Materials);
- make any use of the Services for the posting, sending or delivering of any of the following: (i) unsolicited email and/or advertisement or promotion of goods and services; (ii) malicious software or code; (iii) unlawful, harassing, privacy invading, abusive, threatening, vulgar, obscene, racist or potentially harmful content; (iv) any content that infringes a third-party right or Intellectual Property Rights; (v) any content that may cause damage to a third party; and/or (vi) any content which may constitute, cause or encourage a criminal action or violate any applicable law; and/or
- use the Services for any illegal, offensive, immoral or unethical purpose.
- User Account
- In order to access and use the Services, you must possess a registered user account approved by the Company (“User Account”). You agree to: (a) provide accurate, current and complete information when creating or updating the User Account; (b) maintain and promptly update the User Account information; (c) maintain the security and confidentiality of your login credentials and restrict access to your User Account and your computer (and other devices on which Services are accessed); (d) promptly notify the Company if you discover or otherwise suspect any security breaches related to the Services; and (e) take responsibility for all activities that occur under your User Account and accept all risks of unauthorised access.
- Account Security: As part of your User Account or through the use of the Services, you will receive login credentials comprising a username and password (or other means of authentication or by which you can control access to the data, information and services provided by the Company) from the Company (“Access Code”). You shall be solely responsible for updating your Access Code, and maintaining the confidentiality of the Access Code and security of your User Account and such devices on which the Services are accessed. Accordingly, you shall be solely and completely responsible for any and all acts or omissions that occur using the Access Code or through your User Account, whether lawful or unlawful. You must inform the Company immediately of any unauthorised use of your Access Code, User Account or any other breach of security. You agree to accept all risks of unauthorised access to your User Account, data or any other information or content you provide to the Company.
- You further agree and acknowledge that:
- each User Account is for a single individual User only;
- the Access Code of each User Account, or access to the Platform and Services are not permitted to be shared with or transferred to any other person, without the Company’s prior written consent;
- the Company prohibits multiple users on a network or within an organisation to use the same Access Code; and
- the access to, use and distribution of the Platform and the Services shall not be carried out in a manner that would serve as a substitute for the payment of the fees for access to the Platform and the Services by any recipient.
- Notwithstanding the aforementioned, the User is permitted to re-assign access to the User Account(s) (or user sub-account(s)) to another individual member within the User’s organisation, with the prior consent of the Company, not to be unreasonably withheld, provided that the User shall provide the Company with relevant supporting documentation, as reasonably requested by the Company.
- Term; Termination & Suspension
- The Company reserves the right, without prior notice, and at its sole discretion, to terminate or suspend your right to access or use the Services, and to block any future access or use of the Services by you, including but not limited to the following:
- where it is determined that there is unauthorised use / access of the Services;
- where it is determined that the Services are used / accessed in a manner that violates the laws of the applicable jurisdiction, or that the Company’s continued provision of the Services violates the laws of the applicable jurisdiction;
- where it is determined that there is a threat to the security of, or other harm to the Company, personnel of Company, or other Users and third parties;
- where the Subscriber fails to pay any fees related to the Services when due and payable to the Company; and/or
- the User breaches any of these Terms; and/or the User uses the Services for any other purpose than the permitted purpose set out in paragraph 2 above.
- In the event of termination or suspension of a User Account pursuant to paragraph 4.1, or where the Subscription Agreement is terminated by provision of written notice in accordance with the terms of the Subscription Agreement, the Company shall not be under any obligation to provide the User with: (i) a date for the conclusion of any investigations; and/or (ii) any assurances on when the suspension will be lifted. Upon termination, your User Account will be cancelled immediately, and you will not be able to access your User Account or the Services. All content and information relating to your User Account or provided through the Services may also be immediately destroyed or deleted by the Company.
- In addition, if you have breached any provision of these Terms, you agree that we may apply for injunctive relief and/or take any other action against you that we deem necessary.
- Termination of the User Account for whatever reason shall not operate to affect any provisions that expressly or by implication survive termination, including: paragraph 6 (Grant of Licence; Ownership of Intellectual Property Rights); this paragraph 4; paragraph 7 (Confidentiality of Licensed Materials & Personal Data); paragraph 10 (Warranty Disclaimer); paragraph 11 (Limitation of Liability); paragraph 12 (Indemnification); paragraph 16 (Remedies & Waiver); and paragraph 18 (Governing Law & Jurisdiction). These paragraphs shall survive the termination of this agreement to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- We reserve the right to view, monitor, and record activity with regard to our Services, Website, and/or Platform without notice to or further permission from you, to the fullest extent permitted by, or as required by applicable law. Any information obtained by monitoring, reviewing, or recording is also subject to review by governmental or law enforcement organisations in connection with the investigation or prosecution of possible criminal activity on any of our websites, apps or platforms. We will also comply with all applicable laws and court orders that require us to provide such information.
- User Content
- You own all information, data, text, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, posts, tags, software or other material you make available in connection with the Services (the “Content”), whether posted publicly posted, privately transmitted or submitted through a third party.
- You grant the Company a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any Content you post or in connection with the Services. Our right to use your Content survives the deletion or suspension of your User Account.
- You are wholly responsible for all Content that you post, upload, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Services. The Company may, but has no obligation to monitor the Content posted to the Services. The Company may at any time and for any reason screen, monitor, review, refuse or remove any Content that violates these terms or is otherwise offensive or objectionable. You understand that you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable by using the Services and the Company is in no way liable for any loss or damage resulting from the use of Content made available on the Services.
- The Company does not endorse any Content posted or provided by Users, and any Content provided by you is subject to prevailing laws and regulations including those relating to subject matter, inciting hate, indecency or public protection.
- Your use and access to the Services in conditional on your compliance with our community guidelines, with respect to Content that you post and/or communicate and when you otherwise use the Services, whereby you agree that your posts and/or communications via the Services shall not involve: (i) pornography or sexually explicit or obscene materials; (ii) hate speech, bigotry, or discrimination; (iii) anything which may be considered endangering the welfare of a minor or an individual at risk, or promoting behaviour that could place such individuals at risk; (iv) spam, spamming or anything that comprises bulk or mass marketing communications; and (v) anything false, misleading, fraudulent or deceptive.
- Feedback: You acknowledge and agree that any materials, including but not limited to questions, comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, plans, notes, drawings, original or creative materials or other information, regarding the Company and/or the Services (collectively, the “Feedback”) that are provided by you, whether by email, posting to the Website, Platform or otherwise, are non-confidential and will become the sole property of the Company. The Company will own exclusive rights, including all Intellectual Property Rights, and will be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of such Feedback for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
- Grant of Licence; Ownership of Intellectual Property Rights
- As a User of the Services, the Company grants to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable, revocable, worldwide licence to use, install, access, operate, run and execute the Services through the User Account, solely for your use in the ordinary course of employment (and in the ordinary course of the Subscriber’s business), and not for resale or for and on behalf of any other person or organisation, subject to these Terms and all applicable laws, provided that any such external distribution of Licensed Materials shall be permitted without obtaining the prior written consent of the Company only where: (a) the User complies with all applicable laws and fair dealing thresholds (where applicable); and (b) the Company and the source material (if applicable) are attributed by way of a reasonably conspicuous notice stating “powered by HealthTech Alpha, a Galen Growth Asia solution” and included using a font size which is not substantially lesser than any other included font. All other external distribution of Licensed Materials shall be subject to the prior written consent of the Company.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Services and all associated Intellectual Property Rights are owned by Company (or its licensor, where applicable) and are protected by Singapore copyright laws and other laws.
- Except as expressly stated in these Terms, the Company grants you no other right or license, express or implied, to the Services, including without limitation, any right to use, copy, publish, display, compile, transmit, broadcast or otherwise exploit the Services. No proprietary rights are intended to be transferred or conferred by these Terms.
- The Company reserves all rights to and in the Services, including any and all patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret, intellectual and industrial property rights, developed or in existence and in all forms of media throughout the world for the Company’s use and disposition at its sole discretion without any obligation to you. You are not authorised to use the names ‘HealthTech Alpha’, ‘Galen Growth’, Galen Growth Asia’ or any other trademarks owned or controlled by the Company in any manner whatsoever, regardless of whether they are registered, without the prior written approval from the Company.
- In these Terms, “Intellectual Property Rights” means any and all copyright, rights in inventions, patents, know-how, trade secrets, trademarks and trade names, service marks, design rights, rights in get-up, database rights and rights in data, semiconductor chip topography rights, mask works, the right to sue for passing off, utility models, domain names and all similar rights, and any other intellectual property rights and all applications for any of the foregoing, anywhere in the world and, in each case: (a) whether registered or not; (b) including any applications to protect or register such rights; (c) including all renewals and extensions of such rights or applications; (d) whether vested, contingent or future, and wherever existing.
- Confidentiality of Licensed Materials & Personal Data
- No Disclosure of Company’s Licensed Materials by User: The User shall not disclose the Licensed Materials to third parties, except to its employees, agents, or professional advisors, on a ‘need to know’ basis, and who have agreed in writing to keep it confidential in accordance with the confidentiality obligations in these Terms. The User will ensure that those people and entities use the Licensed Materials only to exercise the rights and fulfil the obligations set forth in these Terms. The User may also disclose Licensed Materials to the extent required by a valid order of a court or other governmental body that has jurisdiction over the User, provided that the User uses commercially reasonable efforts to: (i) promptly notify the Company of such legal request before making any disclosure; and (ii) comply with the Company’s reasonable requests to oppose or limit the disclosure (at no cost to the recipient). If no such protective order or other remedy is sought, the User may disclose only that portion of Licensed Materials that it is legally required to disclose and will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Licensed Materials disclosed will be accorded confidential treatment.
- Third Party Links
- There may be hyperlinks to properties, sites or products operated by third parties on the Website. Access to any third-party site is at your own risk and you acknowledge that you are contracting directly with such third party and not the Company. Such links are provided for convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement or guarantee of the products or services of the third parties. You are not obligated to interact or use any third party that appears on the Website.
- The Company is not responsible for the reliability of such third-party products or services nor is the Company responsible for any third-party information or other materials. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by you resulting from your dealings with third parties, through the Website or otherwise.
- You agree that you will not use any third-party materials in a manner that would infringe or violate the rights of any other party, and that the Company is not in any way responsible for any such use by you.
- You are granted a limited, non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the Platform and/or Website, provided that such hyperlink does not portray the Company or any part of the Platform and/or Website in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise defamatory manner, and provided further that the linking site does not contain any adult or illegal material or any material that is offensive, harassing or otherwise objectionable. This limited right may be revoked at any time, at the sole discretion of the Company.
- Assumption of Risk
While we have endeavoured to create a secure and reliable websites, apps and platforms, please be advised that the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to/from in the course of your access and/or use of the Services cannot be guaranteed. Accordingly, we are not responsible for the security of any information transmitted via the Internet, the accuracy of the information contained on our Services, or for the consequences of any reliance on such information. We shall have no liability for interruptions or omissions in internet, network or hosting services. You assume the sole and complete risk of using the Services.
- Warranty Disclaimer
- The Licensed Material is for informational purposes only and provided ‘as is’ by the Company, without any warranty. The User agrees and acknowledges that the Licensed Materials are collated from primary research, publicly available information and from the Company’s unique database of undisclosed data, and relies upon and otherwise is subject to both verified and unverified information provided by the relevant HealthTech venture being analysed, and other verified and unverified information, which are then aggregated by the Company’s proprietary algorithms. As the database of the Company is constantly evolving, we do not guarantee that we have the full set of data points for every HealthTech venture being analysed.
- The Services and the Licensed Materials are provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis by the Company, without any express or implied warranty. The Company provides no guarantee as to the performance or the uninterrupted, or secure availability of the Services. The Company disclaims all warranties, express or implied, relating to the Licensed Materials including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement as to the site and the information, content and materials contained therein. The Company does not represent or warrant that the Services and the Licensed Materials are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. Further, the Company does not warrant that any errors in the Services and the Licensed Materials will be corrected. While the Company attempts to make your access and use of the Services safe, the Company cannot and does not represent or warrant that the Services or its server(s) are free of defects, viruses, malware or other harmful components. The Company shall not be liable for any damages suffered as a result of using, modifying, contributing, copying, distributing, or downloading the Services.
- We make no representation or warranty that any materials made available to you as a part of the Services are appropriate or available for use in any particular locations, and access to them from territories where any of the contents of our Services are illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access our Services from such locations, you do so on your own volition and are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws, rules and regulations. We may limit availability of the Services, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and in our sole discretion. You agree and acknowledge that no oral or written information or advice given by us or any of our employees, representatives or agents in respect to our websites, apps or platforms shall constitute a representation or a warranty unless such information or advice is incorporated into these Terms by a written agreement.
- Any Licensed Materials is qualified entirely by reference to the original source of the information and you should refer to such original source for qualifications and reference, and no such statement or information shall constitute legal, business or tax opinion or advice. While we obtain information from the sources we believe to be reliable, we do not perform an audit and undertake no duty of due diligence or independent verification or validation of any information we use. We cannot guarantee and do not make any warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, adequacy or correctness of and assume no liability or responsibility for any information we use as a source for the Services. We cannot and do not take responsibility for the veracity, reliability or completeness of any Services or information otherwise available on our Websites or Platform. We assume no obligation to update any information following provision of the Services. We neither endorse nor are responsible for any opinion, advice, information or statement made or displayed on our websites, apps or platforms by third parties.
Further, the Platform’s database is constantly being updated, therefore we cannot guarantee that all ventures have a full set of data points.
- No Reliance for Investment Decisions:
- You expressly agree that the ratings, recommendations, analytics and other opinions provided as a part of the Services: (i) are, and will be construed solely as, statements of opinion as of the date they are expressed and not statements of current or historical fact or recommendation as to profitability, investment or financial advice, recommendations regarding investment decisions or decisions to purchase, hold or sell any securities, endorsements of the accuracy of any of the data or conclusion, attempts to independently assess or vouch for the financial condition or profitability of any company or assurances of any company’s performance or promise of profits; (ii) without limiting sub-paragraph (i), relate to the issuers covered only while they remain private companies; (iii) do not address any risk, including but not limited to liquidity risk, investment risk, market value risk or price volatility; (iv) do not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs, do not address suitability of any security, and are not personalized or tailored to you or your circumstances; and (v) will be weighed, if at all, as only one factor in any decision made by or on behalf of you.
- Further, you expressly acknowledge and agree that: (i) you will not rely solely on the Services in making any investment decision; (ii) you are solely responsible for independently researching information about companies featured through the Services and you will, with due care, make your own study and evaluation of each investment decision or security, and of each issuer and/or guarantor of each security that you may consider purchasing, holding, selling, or providing; (iii) you are solely responsible for choosing to evaluate any company or security or to make an investment decision; (iv) the Company does not act as a fiduciary or an investment advisor; (v) any tools or information made available on our websites, apps or platforms are not a substitute for the exercise of independent judgment and expertise and you should always seek the assistance of a professional for advice on investments, tax, law, or other professional matters; and (vi) any use of the Services is at your own risk and we disclaim all related liability.
- You have sole responsibility for ensuring the adequate protection and backup of data and/or equipment used in connection with the application or the Services and you will not make a claim against the Company for lost data, re-run time, inaccurate output, work delays, or lost profits resulting from the use of the Website or Services.
- The Company expressly disclaims all and any liability arising out of, related to or in connection with any of the following:
- internet or connectivity interruptions or delays;
- your or any third party's data, equipment, network, servers, applications, properties, cabling, systems, facilities or devices;
- scheduled maintenance or other modification to the Services;
- any act or omission by you or any third party;
- use of the Services which is not permitted hereunder;
- modifications to the Services by any person or entity, other than the Company; and/or
- force majeure.
- Neither party shall be liable for any failure or delay in performance under these Terms (other than for delay in the payment of money due and payable hereunder) to the extent said failures or delays are proximately caused by Acts of God, Government restrictions, acts of terrorism, natural catastrophes, wars, insurrections and/or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the party whose performance is affected and occurring, provided that, as a condition to the claim of non-liability, the party experiencing the difficulty shall give the other prompt written notice, with full details following the occurrence of the cause relied upon. Dates by which performance obligations are scheduled to be met will accordingly be extended for a period of time equal to the time lost due to any delay so caused.
- Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that the Services will, from time to time, be subject to interruptions, delays and lag time arising from maintenance, servicing, User activity, User access, connectivity or otherwise and the Company disclaims all liability arising therefrom.
- The Company reserves the right to change any and all content contained in the Services at any time, without providing prior notice to you. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Company.
- Limitation of Liability
- In no event will the Company, its directors, employees or agents be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of any kind, including but not limited to loss of use, loss of profits or loss of data, whether in an action in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence) or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of or inability to use the Services, the materials or content of, or the materials contained in or accessed through the Services, including without limitation any damages caused by or resulting from reliance by User on any information obtained from the Company, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from acts of god, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorised access to the Company’s records, programmes or Services.
- In no event will the aggregate liability of the Company, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence, whether active, passive or imputed), product liability, strict liability or other theory, arising out of or relating to the use of or inability to use the Services exceed any compensation you pay, if any, to the Company for access to or use of the Services.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Company and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, representatives, employees, partners and licensors harmless from all claims from third parties, suits, actions, proceedings (formal and informal), investigations, judgments, deficiencies, damages, settlements, liabilities, demands, losses (whether direct, indirect or consequential), damages (whether in tort, contract or otherwise) and legal and other expenses suffered by or incurred by the Company, its affiliates or their employees, directors, representatives, consultants, officers, owners or agents, whatsoever and howsoever arising, including but not limited to the following:
- breach or violation by you of these Terms and of any applicable laws;
- your use of the Services or other actions relating to such use of Services;
- your gross negligence or wilful misconduct;
- any or all of the information or data provided by you to the Company or the content thereof (including claims of infringement, ownership, libel, defamation, obscenity); and
- use of the Services and User Account by you or any other individual using the User Account,
whether or not such access or use was authorised or whether it was due to any act or omission on the User’s part, except where such loss arises from the Company’s own infringement of third party Intellectual Property Rights, gross negligence, wilful misconduct or default, or fraud.
- The Company reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you in which case you agree to cooperate with the Company in asserting any available defence.
If any provision of these Terms is declared to be unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms will continue in full force and effect, and the unenforceable provision will be deemed modified to the extent necessary to comply with the applicable requirements of law, while retaining to the maximum extent permitted by law its intended effect, scope and economic effect.
- Rights Cumulative
The rights and remedies provided by these Terms are cumulative, and the exercise of any right or remedy by either party hereto (or by its successor), whether pursuant to this these Terms, to any other agreement, or to law, shall not preclude or waive its right to exercise any or all other rights and remedies.
These Terms and any rights or obligations of a User may not be transferred or assigned by any User without the Company’s express prior written consent. The Company is entitled to and reserves all rights to assign or novate this Agreement at any time and shall give the User subsequent notice of such assignment or novation.
- Remedies & Waiver
No action of either party, other than express written waiver, may be construed as a waiver of any provision of this these Terms. A delay on the part of either party in the exercise of its rights or remedies will not operate as a waiver of such rights or remedies, and a single or partial exercise by either party of any such rights or remedies will not preclude other or further exercise of that right or remedy. A waiver of a right or remedy on any one occasion will not be construed as a bar to or waiver of rights or remedies on any other occasion.
- Entire Agreement & Precedence
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and the Company pertaining to its subject matter and supersedes all other agreements, communications, understandings, negotiations, and discussions, whether oral or written, or course of dealings between us.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction
- These Terms shall be governed by, construed under and enforced in accordance with the laws of Singapore, without regard to any conflict of law provisions. The parties shall use best efforts to settle any dispute, claim, disagreement, question or issue directly through good-faith negotiations, which shall be a precondition to either party commencing any legal action. Any action in connection with, relating to or arising from this agreement shall be finally resolved by arbitration in Singapore in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre for the time being in force (“SIAC Rules”). The tribunal shall consist of one (1) arbitrator to be appointed in accordance with the SIAC Rules. All arbitration proceedings shall be in the English language. The seat of arbitration shall be Singapore. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding.
- If the decision of the arbitrator can be appealed to the courts under Singapore laws. You agree to be subject to the personal jurisdiction in, and the exclusive venue of, the courts in Singapore, to the extent relevant, and hereby waive any objection to such jurisdiction and venue for the purpose of any such appeal.
- Notices, Support & Questions
If you have a general query, you may wish to visit our FAQ page (https://www.healthtechalpha.asia/faq/).
Any notice, request, consent or approval required or permitted to be given under these Terms or pursuant to law shall be sufficient if in writing, and in the case of the User, when sent by email and/or registered mail to the relevant address provided by the User, and in the case of the Company, to the address as set out below:
Email address : email@example.com
Office Address : Galen Growth Asia,
100 Amoy Street,